In this call, we went through topics and scripts.
For each video you create, ask yourself:
-What is the point of this video? How does it help my business?
-Who is it going to?
-Where am I posting this?
-How does it add value?
Here is a link to the Airtable base we created: https://airtable.com/invite/l?inviteId=invSwJ6T8GAZ4NiVw&inviteToken=266faf71fb2dffa47eca16e176d2e0d8417da0340f0d3c4b08668b5ba3b14a46&utm_source=email
Okay. Hi everybody excited to talk with you about content are getting ready to work.
So whether you have um ▪ another window open like a google doc or you have a piece of paper or you want to do it straight into this, I'm gonna share a link with you.
▪ Uh If you want to kind of follow along, well I do this, it does not matter.
I'm going to use something called Air Table ▪ only because um and you can go to Air Table dot com, you can use that because I think that's like a it's an invite link or whatever.
It doesn't matter. I'm not I don't pay for it, like there's a paid version, I don't pay for it.
So if you want a simple, you can click on that link, you put air Table dot com, you can start your own ▪ um ▪ ▪ board or whatever, but let me show you what mine looks like and I'll show you my process for how I work with teams and how I um how I come up with, contact content with them, and then we'll go through scripting before I start any questions, anything you haven't want to dress like a burning question before we get started?
Okay uh is this valuable? It doesn't sound like what you ▪ wanted to come in for? Okay.
Actually you're going to be in twice. Cool. Um Let's see, yep.
▪ ▪ Okay let me share my screen more quick and if you i if I miss you, just kind of shout out and if you have any questions while I'm doing this, please shout out.
▪ Okay so I'm just gonna go to my air table and I use it with clients, I use it with myself.
▪ Um and one of the things that I struggle with, please tell me if you do too, and if you don't, I want to learn what you're doing, but I just have so many ideas, they're like overpowering how many ideas I have, and part of the issue for me is corralling them all in one place.
So I would encourage for those of you who also struggle with that.
Like, you have a lot of ideas and you're like, where do I put them all ▪ ▪ a place like an air table or a spreadsheet or you know, your notes in your google in your, in your phone or whatever, but organizing them ▪ is probably going to help you the most because as the ideas come to you, whether you're in the shower or you're driving or something, you want someplace to capture them in an organized fashion.
▪ So uh if you want to follow along along on air table or just follow along while I'm doing this, then um you know, just let me know if you have questions while we do this.
So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to start from scratch, go ahead, like a table. I'm sorry.
Oh, it's in uh it's a story, put it in here, hold on the chat, ▪ stand by, I think one of your, ▪ ▪ I think you're going to have to mute one of you likes me.
I don't know which one. Oh, it's okay.
So do you, do you see the link for air table ▪ ▪ ▪ okay? You do Okay.
▪ Not necessary for you to use this by the way, if you want to use a spreadsheet, a piece of paper, it does not matter.
▪ So I'm just going to add a base, I'm just going to start from scratch.
And by the way, this is also content for me.
I'm not using this as content, but you will notice and I actually noticed this with a lot of coaches.
▪ They will teach something and they'll do a video on it.
So I knew I was gonna, I told you yesterday I was going to do a video on air table.
So as I walk you through this, I know that I'm gonna do it again.
Like I'm going to do it again for Youtube in if not today, maybe tomorrow, but this is going to be content that I'm going to use.
This is more in depth with all of you.
But it is going to be content eventually for ▪ my people because ▪ ▪ ▪ I'm just going to call it, test marketing, plan, video game, just so you know, this is you guys do whatever you want, uh name it for you.
But for every single piece of content. So for every piece of content actually wrote this down.
Um there are things that I asked myself to see whether it is worth doing that.
I make sure I know ▪ what it's you know what's happening with it.
So what I'm gonna do is Air Table is like a spreadsheet and Trillo ▪ and a spreadsheet.
▪ ▪ So spreadsheet, Trillo spreadsheet, like they all had a baby ▪ and you can like pull stuff out, like it's a little complicated at first.
▪ ▪ Does anybody else use Air Table? Do you use it ginger? You don't? Okay.
Um I just like it and I'll show you why ▪ I'm going to really be able, I think to show you why.
So this first table, if you see up here, I'm double clicking, I'm clicking the table when I'm just going to put notes right here.
Just notes for me. ▪ That's what I would, you know, I would suggest for anybody.
I delete all of the pre stuff that they do. So everything they do here, I just delete.
So honestly, it's kind of like a spreadsheet right here.
It's just a spreadsheet and I can name stuff like I can call this notes for my videos.
▪ It's just notes. No one's gonna see it. It's not gonna go anywhere.
It is just a place for us to kind of think about it.
So the thing about Air Table is you'll have ▪ these tabs across the top that allow you to create new, ▪ ▪ ▪ like if you think of like a spreadsheet, like new pages in your spreadsheet and we're going to create a couple for our content, but then you can also change the view of your notes and ▪ and you know, you can make it one of these trail aboard things, you can make it, I mean you can do a bunch of stuff with it, so forget I just even mention that because it's too confusing.
So I'm going to delete this and pretend you just didn't see that.
But all you know is all I know is notes up here, you can rename it notes here.
And for me ▪ when I create videos, I asked myself these questions, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ what ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ is the point of this video?
▪ Okay, so ▪ for you, ▪ you can type it in the chat ▪ because I want to hear it because that will help me help you?
And I'm gonna make this longer so I can um so you can see all the words.
▪ So notes for my video will be, you know, so what is the point of the video?
▪ ▪ ▪ And another way to say this is how does it help my business?
▪ So for example, is this going to be a video for ginger to sell her services?
▪ Is it to sell her coaching? ▪ Lakshmi, is it to sell your services?
Is it to sell your coaching? Is it to sell nothing?
▪ What is it Sylvia, is it to sell the bank's services?
Is it to set like what is it doing? Like what is the job of your video?
Because it only has one job, what is that job? ▪ ▪ Who is it going to?
▪ ▪ Okay, so very simple.
These are super, super simple and I don't want to ▪ Uh it doesn't take every every every content piece that you make maybe takes 30 seconds for you to think about this.
But you do need to think about it, where will it be posted?
▪ ▪ So if it's going to your clients, is it going to be posted on email?
▪ Which is not anywhere, she's being sent through email?
If it's going to linked in, who is it going to, is it going to your clients?
Is it going to your friends? I mean who is it? And then this is so important.
▪ How does it add value? How does this video?
▪ So ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ the problem I have with a lot of videos is that it doesn't tell me anything.
▪ So it can be somebody talking for 20 minutes and there's no, I don't haven't learned anything and that makes me crazy.
That's just me personally. But ▪ ▪ how does your video add value to your person?
▪ So how are you going to teach me something?
Am I going to be able to see inside your studio?
Will I learn finally how you do that thing with your hair?
Like you know, what is the value of the video? What will I learn?
Well, my two minutes or five minutes or 10 minutes, what will I get from it?
▪ What will I walk away with? That's that's my thing. So I like to do that in my videos.
▪ You know, I am I successful. I don't know, like I guess it just all depends. Right.
And ▪ I will encourage all of us to kind of think about these questions.
So what's the point of the video? Who is it going to, where is it going to be posted?
I could even add, ▪ ▪ when will it be posted?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So you can have a sense for yourself, what you need to do to make sure it gets done on that date?
▪ Yeah. Okay, so these are just my notes I can add like, so this plus sign means I can add more.
▪ I'm not going to but I could add more stuff.
The thing about air table that's beautiful is if I wanted to ▪ ▪ I could add something here called long text.
Right? So I could adam and say more notes. ▪ ▪ Crazy, right? But I could have more notes.
And so I could click into this box then and I could ▪ ▪ uh you know, I mean I could really write my script if I wanted to hear ▪ and then it's all connected.
So here then ▪ if I wanted to, this would be connected to this, which could be connected to.
▪ It's just a thing of beauty.
If I wanted to put like a graphics, like a like something from Canberra, a pdf of some sort I can attach it And it all stays in this one line.
▪ Um ▪ you can also ▪ ▪ ▪ I do want to discard that field but I can also change the height of this.
▪ So now um the beauty thing, the beautiful thing is here. You know, it can be very specific, right?
I could what is the point of this video?
I could add more notes and you can kind of see everything for those of you who are super visual and you want to see everything great.
If you just kind of want to see the bullet points ▪ then ▪ then this works as well.
So just for note taking for it's just it's just an option.
There are so many out there but I like this and I'll show you why.
▪ Okay, so this is what I really, really wanted to show you.
▪ This is kind of your content ▪ content plan. So again I'm gonna rename this top content plan.
Um if you saw this was the one that we were on before I climb clicking on the top left ▪ and then I'm going here right next to it.
This is where I am now.
Um All I did was hit the plus where it said add table and I added this new table.
I'm gonna change this grid view. I'm going to change the name to make it the same.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ That's all I'm just making it the same.
So there's no confusion and then I delete all of this, I delete this because I don't know what those are and I don't like it makes me crazy to see other things because then I can't figure out how to do my own thing.
So ▪ I just like to make everything ▪ blank so I can start fresh.
Uh there are templates in air table that I've used and they're really confusing for me so I don't use them.
▪ But ▪ ▪ what I'm gonna do is I'm going to name these fields ▪ ▪ and then show you how we can add to it.
Okay so ▪ field a ▪ his topic very simply topic where each we're going to go through this.
Okay but when we come up with a piece of content, ▪ the topic is only part of our piece of video.
It just is ▪ we need a headline and sometimes they're not the same, Sometimes they are the same but sometimes they're not, Your headline has to be very compelling in order to get someone to click.
▪ So the topic could be fruit And then the headline is like three fruits that you should eat ▪ to stay regular.
So that's those are different. So the topic could be fruit and then you know your headline has to be something way more compelling that will get someone to keep going.
▪ So I'm not an S. E. O. Expert don't really know that much about it.
But I know enough to know that usually there is a key word of some sort that is connected to the piece of content that you're creating.
So let's let's kind of get in that world. So if I'm going to do something on content planning?
My keyword is probably going to be content planning and that's a very big key word, but ▪ but that's what it is when I do videos on presentation, on presenting better on zoom, ▪ ▪ zoom presentation is my keyword.
▪ So for you it could be something related to trauma, it could be something related to social media and I mean huge keywords, but you still gotta have one.
So at least you have an idea of what world you're living in.
▪ ▪ So here then ▪ ▪ is your script and again we can script it.
So I'm actually going to make this a long big one. That's fine.
And then this one is going to be the date of when it's going to air.
▪ ▪ So let's let's do this.
Whether you have air table up or whether you have a piece of paper up.
▪ Do you have your four topics, Does anyone want to kind of tell me what they are?
And I can put them on here and we can work on how ▪ we put these topics into this order headline keyword, map out a script, ▪ pick a date ▪ and then how I use air table to put it on a challenger.
Does anyone want to kind of go and raise your hand and kind of look and talk about their topics.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Nobody nobody wants to talk about the topics.
▪ ▪ ▪ Well I mean I can't my voice. Is that? Oh honey, I'm sorry, how about this?
Um Why don't you put it in the chat? Do you have it in the chat?
Like do you have it written out?
Um Yes, I mean a half like the outline, but I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you can take a look at it.
Of course. Okay, so in the outline, I'll put um ▪ yeah, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ okay, I'll put the information.
The outline. Yeah, that's great. Titled it as ▪ fell three. ▪ I'm going to stop talking and just fighting.
Okay. Yeah, yeah, I didn't do that. Go ahead and do that.
▪ So um ▪ ▪ let me then show uh once Sylvia gets her her topics in, I'm going to fill them in.
So maybe the first one is on saving money maybe, and then we'll find a headline and maybe already have a headline.
▪ We'll figure your keyword come up with a basic script.
Whether you write out all the words or whether you prefer doing the bullet pointed thing that we talked about yesterday.
Doesn't matter. I can help you with that.
And then we put a date for when it's so you already have a date for when you're going to shoot the videos?
I think right, I wrote that down.
▪ If you have a date, then when ▪ are you going to publish it?
▪ So, well, we can figure that out too. ▪ But now you have, I mean, this is super clear.
Right? So let's just say I'm just going to show you something really quickly ▪ this once you click date on this tab right here, um you type in a day.
Soaps, where's the calendar one? Just a second.
▪ Um ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Right here you go here.
And you kind of make you give the date, you give the box a job. That makes sense.
I'm going to click on date ▪ and hit save. ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So now this is date ready.
▪ ▪ So when I click on this button and I'm going to change the date to, let's say we're going to ▪ Make it on the 25th.
Okay ▪ Then this let's this video let's say we're going to make it on September 8th.
▪ ▪ This video will do on september 20 seconds. ▪ Just for example.
I mean I'm just, all I'm doing is double clicking and clicking the forward arrow on 1st september.
If you have any questions let me know.
And I can redo this, ▪ this goes into october it's pretty much every two weeks.
Okay ▪ so topic X. Topic X.
Topic para let's make it topic why ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Z exclamation point.
▪ ▪ Okay so those are the topics ▪ and then we have the date ▪ ▪ if you go here and click on calendar.
So I'm going to the bottom left and clicking on calendar ▪ when you click on that ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ you were able to see Except well, can you see ▪ that X.
Popped up here ▪ and now you go over to the and why and z.
And so you can see on the calendar where your ▪ pieces of content will show up ▪ and so for for big teams, sometimes it really helps to kind of see ▪ ▪ what your content ▪ looks like on a giant calendar.
▪ ▪ Um Okay, so Cynthia is joining us.
Okay, so uh the three R's of money management, I like it. Okay, so let me go back here.
Is this helpful by the way, is this helpful to see like how we're going to work with Sylvia's content?
Because I want us to to kind of look and see how we're going to take this content and move it to something that you can use with your own ▪ ▪ topics.
This is helpful, and if not, please ask me questions.
Okay, but I guess we're assuming that the earlier questions um already have been answered. What?
I'm so sorry, okay, ▪ ▪ what questions, ▪ what is the point of my video etcetera?
Yeah, so ▪ that's a good question. Um Yeah, we're assuming that we already have that answer.
And so ▪ that's a good question. Sylvia, Can you type that in, would you say?
Would you be able to um what is the point of the three R's of money management?
Like how does it help? ▪ And how do nice background Cynthia, how does it help?
Either you or your bank? ▪ ▪ Go ahead and type it in? Type it.
Okay, so I had something else, type there where I was going into detail about each topic.
Okay, so let me just, I'm just gonna put that, I'm just gonna finish that and then I'll do that.
Okay, ▪ yep, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ yep.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Hey Cynthia, um let me put this in the, where I'm working on something called air table ▪ ▪ and we're just mapping stuff out.
We're just mapping content out. ▪ Okay, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ so ▪ with this topic Sylvia, correct?
It is one video. ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Yeah, ▪ The three Rs of money management is one video, right?
▪ Yes. And then, and then the other three videos will be ▪ developing each, each of each more. More?
Yes, absolutely. So it'll be the three hours of money management and then video to will be ▪ why it's important to reflect, right, why you need to relate or whatever and then how you ▪ find the reward in saving?
Yes. Very nice. I love it. Oh my God, that's so clear.
Okay, and then the point of your video is to provide financial education. These are two.
Who ▪ are they current members of the parents of the credit? Of the credit union? Sorry. Right.
That that bank versus credit union.
Okay, so these are people who already know and right, because they're already paying members of your organization, correct?
Okay, so is it going to go out through email or is it going to be on your social, so it's going out through email to the membership and then it will also feed out to youtube.
Nice. And you on camera, Right? It's you on camera or there are other people on your team? Just me.
Okay. Nice, nice, Nice. Um I think I know how it's going to add value because certainly in reflect, relate and reward.
▪ You're going to be able to give specific examples of when those work and then, and then the value to them is that they will be able to connect with us as the credit union to have their needs met to help with all of these things, correct?
▪ Nice. Who thinks that's valuable? Like be honest, please be honest.
This is where this is what ▪ ▪ Yeah, and we're not here to say you're awesome because we already know that we want you to create the most compelling and valuable content for your audience as possible.
Like that's, that's to me is my goal and that's all. So yeah, I agree. I think that's wonderful.
Okay, so I think you answered my questions here, so I'm going to click over.
You're still seeing my screen, right? Yes. So now go into the content plan tab.
▪ I'm going to get off of the calendar and just go to the actual plan itself ▪ and let's kind of plug stuff in.
▪ Right? Let's plug this in. I'm going to actually take the dates out Cynthia.
I know that we're starting in the middle.
If you have any questions please let me know and I'm recording this.
So I'll send this out to you if you, if you want to kind of get um situated, I'm going to take the dates out of this Sylvia because I don't think that these are these are my dates not your dates.
Okay, I do have my day to shoot is the 26th of hive.
Okay, hang on you know what I'll do?
▪ Ah ▪ see ▪ 20s, I can't put that on here somewhere actually.
Um but 26 is of August right? ▪ ▪ ▪ You write that down?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ That's exciting.
▪ ▪ Yes, ▪ ▪ Okay, so the three R's of money management, this topic is great, it's a little broad right now, so let's see if maybe there's a subtitle or something that we can add to it, right?
Because when I think of ours, I think of reading writing arithmetic right?
Which is and we're just handling the arithmetic part kind of, so that's perfect.
Three R's of money management, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ hang on, ▪ this is the headline.
▪ ▪ ▪ The topic is overview video, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ right?
I mean, kind of, that's what it is, right?
It's kind of like the overview of your education series kinda so as you can see, I'm going to just change it to medium so you can kind of see more of the words, Is that okay?
Okay, ▪ and then this first topic ▪ ▪ is reflection, ▪ ▪ reflection, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ make this really?
▪ Yeah, ▪ ▪ yeah, ▪ okay, and then the second, the third one is actually like relationship because I'm going to talk about your relationship.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Gotcha. So his reflection relationship ▪ and reward. That's great.
Right, Okay, so let's let's come up with something that ▪ will help you ▪ And your audience understand, kind of the overview, right?
So I love the 3Rs of money management. Like I really love it.
I would like a little extra like something like in a colon or in parentheses.
That helps me as a, ▪ ▪ ▪ as a viewer kind of understand.
So you know what a couple of things I like to do is other than my own brain, like other than me thinking about it.
Sometimes I really like to go to Youtube itself. Um I know you're gonna you're taking it to Youtube right?
Uh It's gonna go there. So hang on, I'm going to stop my share just a moment ▪ and I'm gonna pull up another browser ▪ and ▪ I don't want to ▪ ▪ do you see my new tab?
▪ ▪ No, no you don't. Okay, I'm going to stop the share again.
Um because I like sometimes I just like to go to Youtube and get ▪ ▪ there.
Take so I just want to show you how I do that.
▪ So what are you seeing you're seeing ▪ nothing? ▪ Are you seeing anything shared? ▪ No? Oh good.
Okay, good, good, good. That's good. Stand by me. Let me share. ▪ ▪ Perfect.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Okay, ▪ So now I go to YouTube and I'm just gonna type in and see what they say.
The three Rs of money ▪ management.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Managing your money. Yeah.
▪ ▪ ▪ Mm ▪ Basic money skills. ▪ That's David Ramsey. ▪ Mhm. ▪ ▪ Money management.
Personal finance, That's a good word, right? Personal finance. So we're thinking about keywords. Okay.
Personal finance because that's what this is. Right? Yeah it's more it's not business finance. Personal finance.
▪ Um ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Budgeting is this budgeting this particular series out?
▪ It is addressing budgeting, budgeting what else what else?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So I'm gonna go through the dumbs.
Yeah um ▪ ▪ So the topic the ▪ ▪ ▪ it should be something catchy right something to engage.
So yep so I'm going straight to google now and doing the same thing knowing that it's kind of your umbrella topic.
It's kind of up there. I have a um ▪ ▪ ▪ yeah I have a I have a it's called a it's a chrome browser thing it's like a chrome extension called keywords anywhere It's like $10 a year.
So that's what this number is and it shows that no one is searching for this.
Of course it's very very specific ▪ but but in a moment I'm going to show you kind of what what else comes up if we are more generic.
Okay so the three R'S of budgeting your money. So.
No that's not ▪ ▪ that's not exactly what you're talking about.
▪ Um ▪ ▪ Yours is ▪ hang on. Yours is the three hours of money management.
Okay ▪ ▪ it's not budgeting your money it's kind of all of it right it's like so ▪ I like using the word personal finance though.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Um ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ mm ▪ That's good.
▪ So I've gotten some ideas.
Have you guys gotten some ideas ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ so if we look at this and play with it it doesn't we're not we're not like solving everything today but what we're doing is we are ▪ ▪ putting some really solid ideas here on the table To make this even bigger.
The three Rs of money management. I like personal finance and budgeting.
So um it could be ▪ ▪ The three hours of money management ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ specific steps ▪ ▪ for you to ▪ ▪ ▪ budget your way to financial freedom, ▪ um specific budgeting ideas ▪ ▪ ▪ to help in your personal finances.
▪ Um ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So I'm going to put these keywords here.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Clearly money management is one of them.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ All right.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ And if you have any ideas, let me know anybody here, ▪ ▪ ▪ The three Rs of money management ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ steps for financial success.
▪ ▪ Are you, are they mostly millennials? Are they older or the younger? It's a broad audience, so broad.
Right. Are they trying to get out of debt? Are they trying to get financially free?
Are they trying to retire? So probably a combination of all of them. ▪ Okay.
But it's like you have to speak to a broad audience ▪ because it's going to like everybody and then ▪ in ▪ the three areas I would focus on specific things like Yeah, I'm like having a kid and going, having your kids go to college.
So I think financial success is probably not a bad, it's not bad to focus on.
So something I think you said it something like uh budgeting tips to budgeting for financial ▪ financial success.
What was that? ▪ I just said three, 3, 3 steps or three ways to obtain financial success.
three ways for two ▪ ▪ um before financial success for for ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ The 3Rs of money management specific steps for financial success not great, but you know what I think about that?
Just think about that. Just really just think about that and then knowing that those are what about money issues?
Like she says ▪ ▪ ▪ debt? Yeah, I mean those are the things that I would be focusing on.
Yeah and the different areas there um Let me ask is the key word.
Just one word, ▪ the word um or more words uh The more the more words it is, ▪ ▪ the more words that people are searching for actually ▪ the better.
▪ So if people are typing it, they're going to be typing in money.
You're not gonna, I mean somebody's got the key word for money, it's probably not going to be anybody here.
Um But so if somebody were to type in trauma, ▪ ▪ it's probably not anybody here, but if they type in something like um the specific uh way of healing, if there's a name for it, ▪ you could rank for that keyword.
Like you could potentially rank for that.
So like um and honestly is it it's ▪ what's your, what is your credit union again?
It's old point, it's the it's Virginia credit union. So it's the state credit union for state employees. Got.
Yeah that's right, so this is where um ▪ ▪ for you anything you write, you know find personal finance Virginia credit union like that actually goes together I think and people um could potentially be searching for that.
Like Virginia Credit union finance Virginia credit union personal money.
Like you know those kinds of things actually do go together.
▪ So in your scripting you actually have done so much of the work already because in this particular video I'm double clicking here.
Oops. You have, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ what is your hook? What do you plan to people in with?
▪ Remember what's the problem? What is the problem?
What is the problem they're dealing with ▪ not enough money figuring out budgeting, ▪ ▪ ▪ wanted to.
It's like they there is a gap between where they are now and where they want to be in terms of finance and so they want to ▪ obtain like financial freedom ▪ ▪ ▪ okay.
That they want to, they want to have a sense of financial freedom when it comes to their money.
▪ So I want to. Are you looking to? Mhm.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So it's that paycheck to paycheck? Like they're they're done.
Are you done with paycheck to paycheck? Are you trying to figure out how to how to avoid that?
What would financial freedom looks like for you? ▪ Yeah. ▪ Yeah. ▪ Are they paycheck to paycheck though?
▪ Yes. Some of them are. ▪ ▪ Yeah.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So let's speak to that, let's speak to that issue. Okay. Right.
Our paychecks ▪ coming in ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ and going right out ▪ you know?
Are they ▪ um ▪ are you worried ▪ ▪ a big expense.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ There's no no more money left. It.
Put a step saying like there's no more, there's more months left at the end of the paycheck.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Yeah, I mean that's a reality for a lot.
Right? So ▪ ▪ that's like the hook.
Like, hey, is this you, and then you have already come up with the solutions, which is ▪ Um, your three Rs ▪ ▪ here at ▪ Virginia at the Virginia Credit Union.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Um, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ we offer training and support.
I'm just, I know this is not right completely right.
But you know, for, ▪ for helping you develop your personal system ▪ for financial success. Yes.
Um, ▪ You know, then you have the 3Rs that you can go through ▪ and you can even, this is, this is kind of like your intro to your intro, right?
So you could be like in a three part video series, which you'll get through email over the next three weeks or the next three months or whatever.
I'm going, well, I'm going to outline ▪ ▪ how ▪ ▪ we talk about money, how we think about money, how we budget money.
Um, ▪ we reflect, we relate, we reward ▪ and how we do that and stay, stay within a budget and grow our net worth, that kind of thing.
And so that's, that's your how, and then ▪ ▪ check your email ▪ or our Youtube page.
I would only, I would probably pick one, ▪ Check your email, probably an email for now for more details and you'll just get it in your email and look for that.
You know, we're excited to connect with you in this new way.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ So each video ▪ is the same thing ▪ truly is the same thing.
It is the same um hook your three bullet points or however many you have and then a call to action which is ▪ stick with us.
We've got more for you coming up whether female or Youtube or whatever. ▪ Right? ▪ Was that helpful? Yes.
Yes, that is. Um ▪ ▪ yeah, play with ▪ that.
▪ ▪ Yeah, work with that and I wouldn't make it too long. This is too long.
Yeah, there's three questions too long.
Um but pick one of them that really resonate with your people like ▪ ▪ because it's what they're thinking about.
▪ Mhm. And your solution is it doesn't have to be that way.
▪ I'm Sylvia Watson, I'm with Virginia Credit Union.
I talk with people all the time who ▪ get support from us and are no longer living paycheck to paycheck because we put them on a plan, we help them through this.
So yeah, I mean this is the problem solution transformation in each video that you put together.
▪ Um Okay, I'm just going to put A date right here. Okay.
For you, what date would you say you're shooting?
I am shooting on the 26 so I need to have everything. ▪ Uh Yes, I need to have everything.
Are you editing it or is somebody on your team editing? ▪ Uh No that will be me doing everything.
▪ It's good for you to do with the first couple. It is it's so good.
It's really good ▪ ▪ let's say um at least maybe at least this week right here.
What do you think? ▪ ▪ Okay. Okay. Okay.
I mean, at least I thought you were saying for the, you know, for the class here.
No, no, no, no. You yeah, no, no, no, no, no. ▪ ▪ ▪ Okay.
Yeah, I would say for you sometime this week. Yes, that's minimum. Let's just try this september 15th. ▪ Yeah.
▪ ▪ ▪ Oh, I like that. Building wealth on your terms. ▪ Oh, that's great. ▪ Who's my partner?
▪ Yeah. Miss Moneybags over here. Cynthia Tyler specific steps for building wealth on your terms. Beautiful. That's beautiful.
All right. Who's next? Who wants to go through one or there are all of their scripts, um, ▪ ▪ anybody, anybody ready to do at least one of them so we can hear and kind of give you a little bit of feedback and help you kind of with the scripting.
If you have any questions about that, ▪ I'd like to try it. No, ▪ absolutely.
So you want to run by all of them? Go ahead.
▪ No, I'm just, cause I'm going to steal a Cynthia's idea of building help on your terms of building mental health on your terms.
Oh, hi, I like ▪ ▪ that. ▪ I'd like to try my foundational video to run through that?
Yeah, for sure. Okay, so as you know, this is each one, I mean, clearly the first one is Sylvia's, but actually we worried that down here?
▪ So, um, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ this is your foundational video.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Yeah. Okay.
▪ What are you thinking for a headline now if it's on Youtube, you don't necessarily need a headline, but, ▪ But there is room for one and it's not a bad thing for you to, I mean, it could be just like welcome to my channel, but you can have a headline that compels people to click to.
▪ So ▪ ▪ what would you think that would be?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Uh, could be something like all the things I've written a little bit long, but like why it's important to talk with a compassionate professional or ▪ how to choose your therapist button.
It's going to be on my website as well. ▪ ▪ How to choose your therapist.
Um, you know, I don't mind stealing what Cynthia said, right? Building health on your own terms.
Does that feel like you? ▪ Yeah, building Yeah, because a lot of it is, I mean, again, and, and I can put either the word emotional health or, ▪ or mental health, but mental health is used so ▪ much.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Think about that, you know, I just think about that.
So, ▪ what would you say would be keywords for your business ▪ for what you do.
▪ And so this this is your, this is your foundational video, like your, your hello and Laxmi video.
But really, let's think about this, let's go back to the notes.
So the point is to kind of introduce yourself to your, either your, youtube channel or your audience, like through email or do you have a social following?
Like a big social following now. Okay, so how will it help you? How does this help you?
▪ So it's too, what's the word to get some exposure to stop building a social following? That's great.
That's great. Okay, so who is it going to ▪ ▪ Specifically like specifically?
So I think it's going to be women uh, in the late 30s to early 50s who already are on some kind of health spiritual ▪ ▪ track ▪ and who are looking to, you know, they're already working with themselves and they're looking to deepen this relationship with themselves and others.
So they, ▪ ▪ yeah, are these women you already work with or are you going to try and find them brand new for this video?
This particular video. New clients. ▪ Yeah. ▪ Where are you post? Where is it going?
Well, who will see it? ▪ Well, I'm going to put on the website so I don't know who will see it yet because it's about promoting website.
But I'm thinking of putting it up on Youtube.
I like this idea of saying like, like the top video on Youtube, Hi, welcome this.
I'm like, ▪ ▪ ▪ I just want to say Cheryl like I just talked about one set of clients, but the other set of clients, I have a little bit on the other spectrum.
They are, they get no help. ▪ They rarely have money, but they need help desperately.
They, they're the ones who right on, ▪ on social media and I'm a member of lots of ▪ groups on facebook that help people with anxiety and depression and they are desperate for this kind of help that I can offer.
So they're also my they're also declined and I think they are also looking on Youtube for ways to overcome anxiety and ways to deal with depression, Ways to deal with hard relationships, that kind of stuff.
▪ I think um that could be the same audience, It could be the same audience as you're 32 fifties woman who is sick because they're searching for something you just saying that ▪ ▪ I'm strongly advising you not to make that one audience um narrowing down as as nicely as you can.
So you can talk directly to that person who fits that particular ▪ uh ▪ list of personas, a list of attributes.
And it sounds like especially in Lakshmi's mind, those are two different audiences, She would approach it differently.
So because especially because you're talking to them, you're emoting to them.
I strongly suggest that you you keep those two separate and market to them with slightly different language because their their needs are different.
Their places in life are different, just my opinion.
So the first, ▪ ▪ Well, the first audience that you mentioned the 30s to 50s woman.
I um I had not heard you say that before and I think ginger hadn't either.
And so she had made a comment that how clear that was and I want you to um to take a look at When you talk about it.
So it's 1:45 right now. So 45 minutes into this recording of how much brighter you got when you started talking about them.
You really need to think about how you talk about your clients when they're not around you because it was a lot brighter.
And um sometimes in your videos that I've noticed that you post on the facebook group, it's very sad and I think it's because you think and and it's maybe true that they're sad, but ▪ maybe they're ▪ not.
Maybe, you know, I I don't know what the answer is, but you but but just kind of look, I mean like, so you're so intuitive in your feelings and their feelings, ▪ but we are looking at you come across on camera ▪ And all I can say is when you just talked about the 30s to 50s woman that you wanted to support ▪ who are on this journey, who maybe they've taken yoga classes or they're working on holistic healing of their body inside and out.
Like what, you know, that woman ▪ is a woman, that woman is in my neighborhood, you know that woman is like all around me and they would be like, okay, uh now what you have to help them with is something you're going to need to get more clear on they have depression, they have issues, they have abuse, they have the but you don't need to talk with them.
You don't need to talk to them necessarily in um, in a way that makes them feel like they are ▪ ▪ somebody different.
I don't know if that makes any sense. But I get you. I get you.
Even though you're not saying it directly, I'm getting wet and I know where you're going and it's and it's actually a little bit of a dilemma for me sometimes because sometimes I am talking to the woman who hasn't left her home for three weeks and it's just desperate for someone to I know that she's there.
Oh yeah. And reach out to.
So it is like ginger said it is actually two different ▪ client tells because the one pays my bills and the other ones they find me.
And then I, you know, I do it very cheaply actually. Which one pays your bills.
▪ The spiritual women, The women on the power. Yeah. ▪ Go there.
And then you can make any, make all your videos. You want to help anybody.
But the um so, but this video, This one right now is going to the 30s. to 50s.
The spiritual woman ▪ with the speech just to keep it for the exercise. Let's keep it there.
That makes a lot of sense. Actually. How will this video add value to this woman.
▪ ▪ ▪ Um, she will get some clarity.
▪ Um, ▪ an insight into how she can actually work with the things that she has been probably up in her mind.
Thinking about ▪ mm, ▪ ▪ wow, okay, ▪ ▪ I want more specifics on that. ▪ Okay.
If they have a whole patriots down here, I'm just going to try to see if I can leave my own time.
19. Okay. What ▪ spiritual health? Emotional health ▪ going to go?
Do you see my when I, what do you see right now?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Do you see google search page, google. Okay.
▪ So spiritual, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ spiritual health.
▪ But actually I regret saying that because actually I'm I'm I think it's this word spiritual is also ▪ ▪ very highly searched.
It's highly researched and and searched and it's just it's lost. It's lost its meaning. Actually in my opinion.
I think more ▪ ▪ um ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ some pressing questions up here.
Like do you feel in control of your life?
▪ ▪ ▪ Mm ▪ ▪ ▪ Do you know the patterns that are running, you don't know the patterns that are dominating your life.
Mm ▪ ▪ ▪ And ▪ ▪ do you call yourself a healer?
I think that's what you would call yourself in the past. Right? Yeah.
I call myself a therapist and a healer.
And actually I like that combination because it is a little bit unique.
And I'm not a not a cognitive therapist.
I'm not a ▪ my ▪ ▪ the thing that I really do is get people out of their minds because they think they can solve a lot of people think we can analyze our way ▪ to a solution.
Mm hmm emotionally and we really can't.
▪ So one of my ▪ I'm sorry if I'm actually talking helps because it helps me get specific.
Which is which I know is a big exercise for me because I'm really good at getting people over into their emotions.
▪ ▪ I am ▪ Mhm.
▪ So, getting people talking, ▪ Getting both people talking and then slowing them down enough ▪ to know that there's emotion there while they're talking.
▪ ▪ ▪ Mm Because we cannot tell a story, but we're not connected to the story will have no emotion.
Do you see my the Air table? ▪ No, you do Air table.
Okay, ▪ so let's start, let's start with the script first. Right?
▪ So, if you were to start your ▪ ▪ Welcome to Lakshmi's Youtube Channel video.
So, knowing that's going to live on your website, knowing it's going to live as the trailer of your, your Youtube channel.
Maybe it's even something that you put in the signature ▪ of your email because those are three places that if someone is in your world you might want them to see, right, ▪ how would you start this video?
What is your hook to a woman ▪ thirties, To fifties. ▪ What are they?
What's the problem they're dealing with?
▪ ▪ They have a they look on the surface, they look like they've got a great life, by the way, don't they?
They are maybe a suburban urban housewife. I don't know, it doesn't matter.
But they look on the surface like all as well.
I think that's the key is they look like there's nothing wrong. I write I write about that.
Yeah, totally, totally. Uh that's one of them.
They come to me because I'm very discreet and ▪ and they know that here.
They don't have to lie impostor. Nice. ▪ Um Nice. That's Cynthia said that. Nice girlfriend. Good.
▪ Um ▪ but if you were talking to Cynthia or me or ginger or Sylvia and you wanted me to hear you ▪ ▪ ▪ on the surface can't tell that we have any issues.
No. So I might say something like, so ▪ ▪ ▪ I know that you've worked really hard to make your life look good.
Hold on, hold on, hold on. I got to check that out. Hold on.
I know what, ▪ ▪ so I know you've worked really hard.
▪ ▪ ▪ Um So your life looks good or something? Yeah, ▪ ▪ Yeah.
▪ ▪ But ▪ yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I would just say, but I know ▪ ▪ that under the surface ▪ that also exists some pain ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ girlfriend.
▪ And then I think I would also just make it very relatable where I would say it does for most of us because I think, I don't know, but I think I like this like, inclusion thing that you're not the only one.
We all do it ▪ ▪ ▪ Look Ginger said it, you've nailed it like in one line.
▪ That's it. ▪ But this really helps actually. I think it helps talk it out.
I appreciate you women so much right ▪ now. ▪ I think this is what you said.
This is something we all deal with. Like, so like you included. Am I right in that?
Like, Yes, I always be because I think most of the things that I'm doing are things I've been from myself for sure.
▪ So I do under I thought the beginning is really always the hardest.
And so here is this is a great start, right? So you have a beginning of this video.
This is if this is the ▪ the first and only thing people see of you.
▪ This first line makes me get what you do.
I mean it really does like oh and then if you wanted to even follow up with I'm Lakshmi ▪ ▪ um a therapist and a healer in Denmark and I've worked with dozens of whatever.
I mean I'd even allow you to do that closer to the top than normal.
▪ But because it's because it's like that intro video and then you can talk about more problems that you solve, how you solve it, how you're discreet, how you work on zoom, how you go to their house, how you don't know ▪ and then what life is like for them afterwards?
▪ Mm ▪ Yeah ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ you can yeah. Thank you. Yeah. ▪ Yeah it gets me started.
So that is really grateful that and what would you recommend?
Maximum two minutes or even less to go with two.
I only say 2-25 because 2-3 because ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ What you did in one sentence what?
That was like six seconds. Mhm.
As long as people understand what you do clearly ▪ ▪ then ▪ whether they I mean they'll they'll either watch the video for more or they'll reach out to you because they need your help, They're going to look for more stuff of yours.
But at the end of the day, you kind of want that you want to grab them and make them understand.
So I mean, I just say 2-5 for this.
This is I mean an intro video, they're probably then gonna want to find other videos that you've done that are more substantial Which would be topics 2, 3 and four.
▪ ▪ ▪ So I mean they know that this is a video that's kind of just an intro, which is perfect.
Like I think ▪ um maybe in this one you talk about how you help them, right?
So like literally how you help them.
Like, you know sometimes I meet you on zoom, sometimes I go to a coffee shop with you sometimes like ▪ we do by email.
I I don't know, I don't know what it is, how you help them, but then you are going to clarify that in that video and just say um ▪ ▪ especially if this is going to live on your website.
I feel like that's okay. ▪ Mhm. ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ I'm open to any anything.
I mean if you have other ideas and opinions, I'm happy to hear them.
▪ There are this is just one and ▪ ▪ I'll say one thing about this is I have clients who spend thousands of dollars on intro videos, like thousands.
And I say, but this is just one of ▪ dozens of videos, you're going to make, this is literally like the first ▪ and if you don't get it.
Exactly, right. And I only mean by that is ▪ if you want to make it instead, like on my Youtube channel, I don't have an intro video anymore.
I have, I make them ▪ ▪ uh huh ▪ educational topics. And they just change every week.
Every time I have a new video, that's where that's what lives on the channel, part of my Youtube channel.
And maybe you go to that one day and maybe you don't.
But whatever this video is, a foundational video is just the first one.
▪ So if you end up never doing group work or if you never do zoom again or if you don't ever work with clients again, ▪ ▪ take it down and it can be changed and replaced with something else.
▪ But this is just the first. My goal is to get you from 0-4 videos ▪ for.
▪ But the end of our time together, at least shot at least shot on camera. ▪ Um Yeah.
Okay, so give me a date real quick when you think this will be ▪ ready to go on your website?
▪ Oh, but after next week, I mean, I would like to shoot the videos on monday next week.
Remember the date? Um ▪ and then and then I'm going to have to probably do some editing, right?
▪ Yeah, editing Ginger knows takes like it doesn't take that long.
It just does not when, when you should be on my website.
Yeah, but the day before we have the last course. I don't know what that is. Okay. All right.
I like that because we are, the day of my last call is the 29th. So that means that 28.
Yes ▪ wow. ▪ Okay. I know it's 2:00 right now.
Um I'm happy to stay on if you guys want to if anyone wants to go next.
Um let me know. Was this helpful? ▪ Very, ▪ was it helpful ▪ ginger Cynthia?
Do you guys want to go?
Do you want to think more to raise your hand or open up a mic or something?
▪ ▪ ▪ I want to thank more because I like this.
I like how you went through it with Sylvia and latch me. Yeah.
Watch the, watch the replay from the beginning. If you if you get a moment I'll send it to you.
Um Yeah, I think on it um ginger has another appointment. Um But I love having you as always.
Um We are, I know you guys have given me dates for when you're going to shoot.
So just as you do them ▪ take away videos from that or from what we've learned, put them as your homework in our facebook group and if you have any questions as you shoot, ▪ let me know.
Okay, post those questions in the group. I've been through all of it.
And some of the our team our some of our group members ▪ have been through it all too.
▪ And yes, it takes more than one take by the way. ▪ It takes more than one take.
Sometimes it takes 15. And yes, it sometimes take 15 takes, it sometimes takes 30.
It just it takes however many it takes but don't give yourself more than two hours.
Please don't take your don't take your whole day doing it ▪ as you're shooting your videos. Okay.
I just encourage that. I can't wait to see them.
Um Any questions anything else you want to talk about before I let you all go?
I do have a question. Of course. Hey, the shoot hate.
Okay, can you I know this was from our last meeting and I was late.
Um but the shoot date, What what is that? Which which video are we you're shooting for videos?
So we're doing you've done four topics, right?
So you've you've come up with your four topics and Cynthia, you can put them in the group and we can run through them.
▪ Um No worries. Sylvia. Thank you. And I know you have to run to gender. No worries.
Um But you will write your four topics. Remember just like we've done here. Uh You'll bullet point it.
Maybe you're right out the script and then you are choosing the date when you're going to sit down in front of your camera ▪ ▪ and talk.
▪ So Lakshmi's date is the 20. Okay.
I don't remember like me one day, ▪ 20 ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 20, I can't hear her now, but 23rd.
Right? So Lakshmi has said I'm going to be shooting my videos on August 23.
Uh Sylvia's is she said the 26th.
▪ Okay, so Sylvia's is on the 26, I think Ginger's actually already done a couple of them.
▪ And so for you, you just pick a date.
Um the reason the data is important is it gives you a chance to work back.
If you have, you can do it ▪ The 23rd, you can do it, you can do it whenever you want.
But that is your date. You have to put on your calendar because then you'll know that a few days ahead of time, you have to get your ▪ scripts in, ▪ you have to get your topics and your scripts in.
▪ Okay, no stress. ▪ It's just the first time you've done this is just the first time and you've done them, you've done videos for me before, so ▪ it's I haven't done this one, but you haven't done this one, it's okay to do this one, this one, it's a new one and I'm excited.
Your background looks amazing and you are on point. So we just gotta turn the point on you.
▪ ▪ Okay, ▪ okay ▪ right in the chat if you need anything but ▪ Your homework specifically because I think the others have thought about their topics and they're pretty much clear on them is to come up with the topics for this new audience and please watch the video because the replay when you get a chance, the 1st 10 minutes will help you understand this right here.
What? I'm okay. All right. Okay. We're awesome. Thank you. I'll send you the replay. Okay?